Sunday, November 12, 2006

Conversation with daughter-5

Me: I am going to dye my hair today.

Daughter: No, no, don’t do that. You won’t be Appa, without your grey hair.

Me: But, it makes me look so old. I feel terrible looking at myself in the mirror.

Daughter : But, pa, you are old. Why do you have to feel terrible?

Hmm, I am still trying to figure out what she meant.

P.S (26/11/06) : Advice given by P.G.Wodehouse to those of you worrying about your grey hair. "“There is only one cure for gray hair. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine"-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sounds so cute. :)

Usha said...

That she is comfortable with her dad being grey.
She will understand your pangs when she reaches your age.

Raj said...

Vi, she sure is. Thanks

usha, she probably thinks that a greying dad is better than a braying one.

Bhargav said...

have you ever given a thought to loosing hair...may be she's glad its just gray hair!!...You know what I mean...;)
BTW, I'm here on Shruthi's reco. Really, its wonderful of you to bring smiles on people's face (now, whatever that means).
Keep it going...