Monday, November 16, 2009

Vacuous and Verbose-7

"How confident is Pooja Chopra about winning the Miss World crown? “I believe in destiny. I have done my best, and I will put my best foot forward. Plus, I believe a lot in prayers and blessings. A lot of people are praying for me, even people who don’t know me directly, as they want the crown to come back to India. So, with 1.2 billion people putting pressure on God, I think it should work,” says Pooja. (source)."

How preposterously presumptuous of this lady to believe that 1.2 billion people in India desperately want the Miss World crown to come back to India and will collectively pray for that to happen!

3 comments:

ramesh said...

her only hope of winning (at least what she thinks) is if the god above is moved enough by her beauty .. is indra listening or is he still busy staring at aishwaryas and the chopras of india??

Balajisblog said...

Raj - Now that you have drawn my attention to Pooja, I will pray for her victory along with balance 1.2 billion ( give or take ). I am dying to hear mention on TV that she will work for world peace, and Mother Theresa's mission, and immediately thereafter, I also want Pooja - whether she wins or not, to pair with either Surya or Vijay in a KalanidhiMaran movie production and shake her booty with vigour. I also pray that SUN TV will play songs featuring Pooja in an endless loop so that I can kill time watching her shake her booty and thinking about how to increase the bottomline of my company, so that I can earn a measly bonus next year. God...let Pooja please win !...Balaji...

Raj said...

Ramesh, 1.2 billion prayers can move Indra.

Dear Balaji, I have received your prayers. I will consider all your requests and take a decision in due course. Regards. God.